Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thesis Exhitbition & Skate Thailand 2006

I've just have a time to up this web... After my thesis almost cleared, just a thesis report (I don't know what it is called..) then, my university is going to have 4 exhibitions soon.
15 - 19 March in Bangkok Fashion Week like a corner my (our) corner is Thammasat University
1 - 10 April but I'm not sure there is a Grand Opening...
28 April - 7 May @ La Lan Ta Gallery (Silom) but it's look like exhitition for ordering...
7 July Fashion Show @ Central Chidlom (time and runway isn't really specify)

And my private thing to do is SKATE THAILAND 2006 in 8-9 April so I've more thing to do like thesis (thesis's book, add some outfits in my fashionshow and thesis exhibition) IELTS learning for test to take a MA @ some university or collage in UK and figure skating competition...

About my skate competition...
I've just get better in half of my free program as I do my own short program I've not really practiced yet... I want choreographer but no one dare to do as he/she never skate... I think it's not necessary to skate I want only some of movement especially my top's posture which is never good-looking (I think)... Now I've not much time to practicing my competition program but I'm sure I'll get better than last year which I did all of my short and long program... ('cause this year I get better coach.. hee hee hee)

Nothing is more important than I get a job...!! I want to know how otherone feel when they get the first salary... don't forget to wish me to take a job too....

No comments: