Monday, March 20, 2006

2 things to do in the same time!!















It was the same as a small box, all a part of thesis from each person in the 3mX3mX2.10m area. Other area (the same size) in this zone looked like educated introduction but my university (and my faculty) different with made this box be a small gallery for get some order from visitors...
I did fashion collection so I could take only 2 pictures on the side of this area but we're going to do like this as thesis exhibition in 2 or may be 3 places soon!!
During one thesis exhibition is happened, it's on early April, I've my second Skate Thailand competition too so I've not only to help my friends do something in thesis exhibition but also practice figureskating...
ps. Now I'm waiting for someone to tell me 'U get a job'. Where's my career... When I'll get it!!
I've just wanted to know how i feel when I get my first salary... T_T

No comments: